Welcome to https://dexpixel.com (the “Site”). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Dexpixel LTD (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
“Personally Identifiable Information”
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally, Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
General Rules. You expressly agree to the following rules of use for the Website:
- You will not send spam or unauthorized or unlawful messages or communications. Further, you will not use the Website to transmit, disseminate, upload, download, or communicate or interact with, in any way, any: indecent, explicit, unlawful, pornographic, terrorism-related, violent, or incendiary content of any nature.
- You will not put into the Website any material, including graphics or other content, that is not created by you or that would violate any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy and publicity, trade secrets, patents, or other proprietary or legal rights.
- You will not use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information using our Website.
- You will not upload or compose content that contains or offers any unlawful or illegal goods or services.
- You will not share your username or password.
- You will not use this Website in a way that violates any Law.
- You will not try to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Website.
- You will not set up multiple accounts for any individual or entity in order to send substantially similar content, unless you are part of a franchise operation or have multiple locations, or unless otherwise authorized by us or within the Website.
- You will not import or incorporate Social Security Numbers/ID or sensitive personal information of any kind into the Website.
- No Warranties. We do not guarantee the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of any data or information displayed by the Website. Further, we do not guarantee or represent any specific result or outcome as a result of you utilizing the Website in any way
- Third Parties. We are not responsible for the behavior or accuracy of any advertisers, linked Websites, customers or Users, or other Users of the Websites.
- Assignments. You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at any time, at our discretion.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third-party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses, and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, make appropriate service offerings, and fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries or to provide requested information.
To whom may the information be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third-party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Dexpixel LTD is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Dexpixel LTD except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding the collection, use, and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at
Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies used by our service providers
How does Dexpixel LTD use login information?
Dexpixel LTD uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at [email protected]
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
These are summarized rights that you have under the data protection law
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw consent
https://dexpixel.com contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Email: [email protected]
Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
VAT NUMBER: IE3748541MH