FIFA21 Stream Pack Setup Guide
FIFA21 Scenes Setup Guide will cover most of the information you need to use this product.
This product includes Stream Scenes ( Start/Be right back/End), Intermission screens, channel art, stream panels, Twitter/YouTube/Facebook/Twitch banners, and much more
If you want to edit your Twitch panels/Offline/Other Assets please use the .psd file in the download folder
You may also use the blank/empty panel/background images file with any image editing software.
We recommend editing in Photoshop but If you want a free alternative option to open PSD files and edit images you can use:
If you would like to set up your own scenes or you are using OBS and want to set up all scenes on your own here are some steps to follow:
- When you download the file please unzip it first if you don’t know how please check this link
- To import images PNG/JPEG click the Add (+) icon in the Sources tab and select Image from the menu and select the file you want to import
- To import Video MP4/WebM click the Add (+) icon in the source tab and select Media Source from the menu and select the file you want to import
- To add text click the Add (+) icon in the source tab and select Text (GDI+) from the menu and add the text, you can choose the font, the color of the font, and the size of the font
- Customize files as you would like.
- If you need any help with setting up please contact us.
For more additional info on how to manually set up all scenes and overlays, please check our guides:
Currently, we do not support the one-click install feature for the alerts, hopefully, in the future, we will be able to offer you this option.
Here you can find how to manually set up alerts with Streamlabs
For a basic understanding of alerts setup please check this article
Log in to Streamlabs account and on the left side menu click on the “All Widgets”, and after that click on the Alert Box Widget
- In the setting window click on the “Manage Themes”
- Click on the “Create Widget Theme”
- Name your alert box and click “Create”
- Find the new Widget you created and click on “Use”
- This will be your active alert box
- Choose the Alerts you want to be shown on your stream ( Follow, Subscribe, Tip etc..)
- Leave default settings as they are but you can always change them later if needed
- Click on the “Follows” in the top menu and select Middle Layout ( Text on the image)
- Alert animation choose which style you prefer or leave as default
- Upload image click on the square icon and upload the alert ( Alert will be in the folder you downloaded and unzipped)
- If an alert comes with the sound in the package upload the sound ( You can choose also any custom sound you might have)
- If an alert is static you can choose the duration as you like, for an animated alert you can find the duration of the alert in the “General Information” above
- Alert text delay for static alerts is up to you, for animated please check the general information above
- Choose the font you would like to use or use a font that was used with this product ( Font name in the general information above)
- Choose font size, weight, and colors (You can find information general information above for all these settings)
- Click Save settings your alert is ready for use.
- In the top blurred “Widget URL” section copy the alert box link and paste it into your streaming program (OBS/SLOBS/XSplit)
Using StreamElements scenes
- The first step is to be sure you are logged on to your account in StreamElements
- In the files, you downloaded and unzipped after the purchase fined folder StreamElements
- Double click on the link in the folder to open in the browser (We do recommend using Chrome as the default browser)
- When you double click StreamElements website will open and you should see on the top Green bar notification that overlays are successfully imported into your account
- You can find all overlays under “My Overlays” feel free to check the overlays, edit social handles, change anything you think you might need.
- If you are using OBS or OBS.Live or SLOBS after you finished editing your overlays click on the “Copy overlays ULR” icon and paste that link in your streaming software “Browser Source”
- Most of the scenes are 1920×1080 you need to set up that size in the “Browser Source” when you add the link if it’s not stated otherwise.
This license grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to make use of the graphic designs, animated designs, transitions, overlay, template, or digital file you have purchased.
This license is for one copy (one seat, or one usage at any one time)
You can use our digital products for your personal use.
You can use them on Twitch/YouTube/Facebook or any other streaming platform (for example to receive notifications for donations/cheers/subscriptions and any other events).
Re-distribution is strictly prohibited!
Sharing or using it as a giveaway is not allowed.
You can purchase this product as a gift but it can have only one end user
This version of the animated/static designs is provided as is, we do not offer color changes or additional edits unless it was stated otherwise in the product description.
If there are missing elements or you think something critical needs addressing, please contact us describing the issue and provide the email used to purchase the product or order number.
You will have 5 downloads per product.
We recommend creating an account so you can find the download link for your purchase on the “My Account” page