Silver Sand: #b4babd
Alloy Animated Scenes Setup Guide will cover most of the information you need to use this product.
You are free to re-adjust and edit files as you like.
Animated scenes are ready for use with:
StreamElements ( Upload as video/image in the overlay manager set up as 1920×1080 resolution)
Streamlabs ( SLOBS upload as media source or drag and drop as a scene – don’t forget to check LOOP option)
OBS/XSplit adding design as media sources -don’t forget to check the LOOP option
For more information on how to use this design with the specific streaming tool:
- Open SLOBS and open settings ( you will find settings in the bottom left corner as wheel icon)
- In the left menu choose the “Scene Selection” tab and click on it
- In the window that opened click on the “Import Overlay File”
- It will open file explorer please navigate to the folder you downloaded and unzipped and choose the Streamlabs overlay import file
- Click open and your scenes are imported
- Please check all scenes and adjust everything as you like. Edit social media handles and anything you need.
- Notice that you will need to add widgets like Latest Sub, Follower etc.. depending on your needs and depending on what platform you stream.
Using StreamElements scenes
- The first step is to be sure you are logged on to your account in StreamElements
- In the files, you downloaded and unzipped after the purchase find folder StreamElements
- Double click on the link in the folder to open in the browser (We do recommend using Chrome as the default browser)
- When you double click StreamElements website will open and you should see on the top Green bar notification that overlays are successfully imported into your account
- You can find all overlays under “My Overlays” feel free to check the overlays, edit social handles, change anything you think you might need.
- If you are using OBS or OBS.Live or SLOBS after you finished editing your overlays click on the “Copy overlays ULR” icon and paste that link in your streaming software “Browser Source”
- Most of the scenes are 1920×1080 you need to set up that size in the “Browser Source” when you add the link if it’s not stated otherwise.
If you would like to set up your own scenes or you are using OBS and want to set up all scenes on your own here are some steps to follow:
- When you download the file please unzip it first if you don’t know how please check this link
- To import images PNG/JPEG click the Add (+) icon in the Sources tab and select Image from the menu and select the file you want to import
- To import Video MP4/WebM click the Add (+) icon in the source tab and select Media Source from the menu and select the file you want to import
- To add text click the Add (+) icon in the source tab and select Text (GDI+) from the menu and add the text, you can choose the font, the color of the font, and the size of the font
- Customize files as you would like.
- If you need any help with setting up please contact us.
For more additional info on how to manually set up all scenes and overlays, please check our guides:
This license grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to make use of the graphic designs, animated designs, transitions, overlay, template, or digital file you have purchased.
This license is for one copy (one seat, or one usage at any one time)
You can use our digital products for your personal use.
You can use them on Twitch/YouTube/Facebook or any other streaming platform (for example to receive notifications for donations/cheers/subscriptions and any other events).
Re-distribution is strictly prohibited!
Sharing or using it as a giveaway is not allowed.
You can purchase this product as a gift but it can have only one end user
This version of the animated/static designs is provided as is, we do not offer color changes or additional edits unless it was stated otherwise in the product description.
If there are missing elements or you think something critical needs addressing, please contact us describing the issue and provide the email used to purchase the product or order number.
You will have 5 downloads per product.
We recommend creating an account so you can find the download link for your purchase on the “My Account” page